Kott Gunning welcomes enquiries from lawyers of all levels who are interested in furthering their career with a progressive and well respected firm.
Kott Gunning offers a friendly, team orientated working environment with a broad client base, generated through the diverse areas of law we specialise in. Kott Gunning is committed to the continual education of our employees and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Kott Gunning Lawyers, located in the heart of the Perth CBD, is a mid-tier commercial law firm with a diverse range of clients, ranging from individuals to international corporations. We practice in a variety of areas including employment, property and finance, corporate, local government, insurance, family and commercial litigation.
We are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified person to manage the firm's marketing activities and assist in business development working closely with our General Manager, Manager Business Development, the Partners and lawyers to maximise business opportunities.
The role is responsible for safeguarding and enhancing the firm's brand, which has been part of the legal services market since 1919.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Develop, manage and update the firm’s website and social media platforms
- Design and distribute corporate and section updates, newsletters, mail-outs, brochures and other promotional activities
- Proof reading marketing documents
- Creating and maintaining marketing templates
- Assist with copywriting staff profiles, capability statements and other marketing documents
- Assist with developing and managing the client and business development database
- Manage all major corporate and section events
- Assist in driving the ongoing growth of business with existing and new clients
- Handling marketing and business development requests
- Ensuring compliance with the firm's policies and procedures together with statutory obligations
- Assist with tender preparation
Candidates will need to demonstrate or possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- 4-5 years marketing experience preferably in the professional services environment (a legal background will be an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to identify marketing opportunities for the benefit of the firm
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong copywriting, proof reading and grammatical skills
- Experience in the preparation of tenders
- A team player who is happy to be "hands on"
- Outcome and results focused
- Bachelor degree in marketing and/or business
This role comes with significant opportunity for growth and career advancement.
Kott Gunning offers a welcoming, friendly and supportive working environment. Benefits include an employee assistance program and active social club.
To find out more about this role please contact our Human Resources Manager Kevin Chalklin on (08) 9321 3755 or at email@example.com
Applications close Thursday 24th April 2014.