Commercial Dispute Resolution Lawyer - 4+ years PAE
Commercial Dispute Resolution Lawyer –
Kott Gunning is seeking a motivated, intelligent and experienced lawyer to undertake high quality work on interesting and challenging matters, within our Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career with a firm recognized for its strong emphasis on training and development, being an approved QA Provider of Continuing Professional Development.
The role involves working for public and private companies, government agencies, local governments and small and medium enterprises, including but not limited to legal actions arising from:
- Wills, estates and trust disputes;
- Insolvency and Corporations Act litigation;
- Employment and safety disputes;
- Competition and consumer law;
- Leasing and property disputes;
- You are the right fit for this position if you desire:
- Autonomy and exposure to a broad range of quality clients;
- Interesting work and good work/life balance;
- Giving, and getting, great mentoring;
- Career Development, with particular emphasis on developing client networks;
- Working closely with the Partners and assisting with supervising a large team;
- Working in a happy and supportive team environment;
- Development of advanced advocacy and negotiation skills to discuss further please contact our human resources manager Kevin Chalklin on (08) 9321 3755 or email email@example.com.
- The position offers a unique opportunity to start developing the legal, BD and managerial skills you need to take your next step to becoming a successful senior lawyer.