T: +61 8 9321 3755
Although Alison has chosen to work exclusively in Family Law, she has previously worked in the fields of commercial litigation, property and criminal law. Alison therefore has a clear understanding of the commercial context of many such disputes.
She has provided advice and representation to clients in family law and de facto matters in Western Australia since starting with Kott Gunning in 2009.
Alison’s common sense approach to family law ensures her clients have a realistic understanding of their situation and of the legal system and its processes. She listens to her clients’ priorities and concerns in order to achieve the best result for them.
Alison can assist in areas relating to:
- Property settlement.
- Binding Financial Agreements.
- Applications for divorce.
- Spousal and adult child maintenance.
- Child support.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia