Commercial, Finance, Property, Wills
T: +61 8 9483 0933
David has substantial experience in the areas of estate planning, finance and property. He acts for lenders, property developers, real estate agents, accountants and trustee companies.
For a period of 11 years, David was Chairman of the Real Estate and Business Agents Supervisory Board. As a result, he has acquired considerable knowledge of real estate agency practice.
His experience includes:
- Supervising the preparation of securities for Rural Bank and advising Rural Bank generally in relation to securities.
- Preparing securities for IGA Distribution and advising IGA Distribution generally in relation to its securities.
- Preparing and advising on contracts for the sale and purchase of properties, businesses and companies.
- Preparing superannuation trust funds and advising on superannuation trusts and transactions.
- Providing advice on the Duties Act and its effect on commercial transactions including the implications of the new landholders duties.
- Preparing trust deeds including testamentary trusts.
- Advising in relation to real estate agency practice.
- Preparing security documentation and advising on the enforcement of securities.
- Preparing wills and advising in relation to contentious estate matters.
- Advising executors and trustees in relation to the administration of estates and trusts.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- University Hockey Club