We are presently seeking an experienced corporate receptionist to join our team on a full-time basis and be the important “face” of Kott Gunning.
Reception experience in a professional services firm is desirable, but experience in a corporate environment is essential.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and notifying relevant staff member(s)
- Helping to coordinate and set-up functions and presentations e.g. catering, laptop setup and room arrangements
- Posting social media content
- Updating intranet/internet content
- Managing laptop and I Pad bookings
- Reception area and meeting room management
- Preparing refreshments for clients when required
- Coordinating the distribution of access cards
- General administrative and clerical duties
Kott Gunning offers a supportive working environment with a real family-feel. Employee benefits include an employee assistance program, a paid parental leave scheme, corporate discounts and flexible work policy.
If you are customer service orientated with a can-do attitude, are well organised, have a friendly demeanor and sound Microsoft Office skills, we would like to hear from you.
Salary is commensurate with experience.