Commercial Dispute Resolution Lawyer
We have a position available for an experienced general litigation and commercial lawyer, either at or close to Senior Associate level. The role will require you to work closely with a highly experienced partner across a broad range of commercial disputes and in relation to client specific advice work.
It would be preferable if your experience included at least 5 years in corporate and commercial, and general litigation. However, knowledge of property, strata titles and building and construction issues will be an advantage.
We can provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to undertake interesting work for a broad range of quality clients including public and private companies, government agencies, local governments and small and medium enterprises.
You are the right fit for this position if you desire:
- Exposure to a broad range of quality clients;
- Receiving great coaching;
- Career Development, with particular emphasis on developing client networks;
- Working closely with a partner;
- Development of advanced advocacy and negotiation skills;
- Excellent employee benefits including paid parental leave (in addition to the government scheme) and flexible work policy.