Date: Thursday, 19 November 2015
Time: All day
The 2nd Annual Employment Law Matters Forum is a premium platform bringing Australia’s leading IR, ER, HR managers together to share the latest observations and best-practice strategies in industrial and employee relations. This intensive forum organised by Employmentlawmatters.com.au is specially designed to provide attendees with opportunities to attain practical advice on the most compelling workplace law issues, focusing on practical steps to apply upon return to the office.
Kott Gunning employment and workplace safety partner Tim Lethbridge will present the 11.40 session titled Managing and preventing workplace bullying. In particular:
- Recent cases and what these mean for employers.
- Dealing with tricky scenarios – what to do if the bully is in a superior position?
- What if the victim refuses to report?
- Strategies for handling sensitive scenarios in a legally sound manner.
- Designing and implementing effective anti-bullying policies and culture.
- Dealing with bullying a multi-cultural environment.
For more information and to register please click here