ADVOC, a leading international network of independent law firms, is hosting their 2nd International Business Law Conference in Bali in September. The conference is approved by the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia for a maximum of 7 CPD points per practitioner.
Speakers and panellists from across ADVOC’s network of independent law firms will discuss four key topics with points awarded as follows:
- Free Trade Agreements: Key Legal Issues and the Way Forward presented by Singapore’s Ambassador to Jordan K Kesavapany (Substantive law – 1.5 points);
- Legal Aspects of Outsourcing (Legal Skills and Practice – 2 points);
- Data Protection Laws: A Review of Various Jurisdictions (Substantive law – 2 points);
- Interim Relief in Litigation (Legal Skills and Practice – 2 points); and
- A panel discussion (Legal Skills and Practice – 1 point).
The conference will be chaired by Kott Gunning partner Tom Darbyshire.
Date: 8 – 9 September 2014
Preconference: A day of golf on Sunday 7 September
Where: Bali, Indonesia
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Nusa Dua
Format: 4 sessions on different topics of International Business Law, each with a Chair and 3 – 4 panellists
For more information, including programme, speakers and cost, please click on the pdf link below.
– See more at: 2nd International Business Law Conference