Certificate of Legal Business Skills, College of Law (2019)
Abbi worked for 6 years as a Corporate Consultant for one of Australia’s largest private health insurers whilst studying towards her Bachelor of Laws.
She worked as a Law Clerk at various firms prior to her admission to the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 1 March 2019.
Abbi has acted for strata companies, strata lot owners, property developers, a broad range of SME’s and high wealth individuals.
Abbi has experience in:
- general commercial litigation;
- strata title dispute resolution;
- bankruptcy and corporate insolvency proceedings;
- property dispute resolution;
- building and construction disputes and
- property development contracts.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia