Ariane joined Kott Gunning in 2019 as a Property Paralegal in the property and commercial section.
Prior to joining Kott Gunning, Ariane worked as a settlement agent for over 8 years and gained experience in:
- Conveyancing – commercial, residential and rural settlements – acting for purchasers and vendors of residential and commercial properties and completing property transfers for family law matters.
- Attending to general estate administration including Survivorship and Transmission Applications, and property and share transfers.
- General property work – assisting with applications for lost Certificates of Titles, Applications for Subdivision and Caveats including preparing a variety of Landgate and settlement related documents.
Ariane has the conduct of a wide variety of Conveyancing, Banking and Finance matters for our Conveyancing, Lending and Statutory Body clients including-
- All Types of Subdivisions;
- Applications to Change Name;
- Caveats & Supporting Statutory Declarations;
- Deeds of Priority;
- Easements and Surrenders of Easement;
- Land Transfers between related parties;
- Office of State Revenue requirements of documentation;
- Pastoral & Crown Leases;
- Personal Property Security Register documentation and registrations;
- Private Sale Transactions;
- Production of Certificates of Title;
- Residential, Commercial and Rural Property Settlements;
- Secured Lending documentation;
- Survivorship Applications; and
- Transmission Applications (Deceased Estates).