Bachelor of Laws, University of Notre Dame (2017)
Bonnie is an Associate in the Insurance team after having gained experience in personal injury and insurance for over four years, engaging in areas including motor vehicle, workers’ compensation, public liability, products liability and criminal injuries compensation. Since being admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2018, she has specialised in workers’ compensation and has now again included motor vehicle claims into her main area of practice.
Bonnie’s experience includes but is not limited to:
- Briefing and instructing Counsel and preparation for District Court Trials;
- Appearances at hearings in the District Court and at WorkCover, including direction hearings, chamber summons and special appointment claims;
- Drafting of opinions and advices, defences, WorkCover applications and replies, affidavits and chamber summons; and
- Conducting informal negotiations.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA)