Danielle has four years of experience in family law having worked as a paralegal and law clerk prior to her admission in October 2016.
She is currently enrolled in the Masters of Laws (Family Law) program with the College of Law and anticipates completing this degree in 2018.
Danielle has experience in all aspects of family law and is particularly interested in parenting matters. She understands that separation can be a stressful time, particularly when children are involved. She strives to provide clear, easy to understand advice and is dedicated to achieving the best outcome for her clients.
Danielle’s areas of experience include:
- Property settlement;
- Spousal maintenance; and
- Child support.
- What You Need to Know About Divorce in Australia Versus America
- The Great Vaccination Debate: What does the Family Court have to say?
- What Happens to the Pets After Separation?
- We’ve Separated, How Long Do We Have to Sort it all Out? Time Limits in Family Court Matters
- Drug Testing in Family Court Proceedings
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia