Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours, University of Western Australia (2012), Juris Doctor, University of Western Australia (2018), Graduate Diploma of Legal Studies, College of Law (2019)
Supreme Court of Western Australia, 5 April 2019
Areas of Expertise:
Wills, Trusts and Estates, Property Law, Contract Law, Commercial Law, General Legal Services
Daphne joined the firm as a student paralegal in March 2018. She was admitted to practice on 5 April 2019 and is now a lawyer in our Corporate and Commercial team.
Daphne’s experience includes:
- General property work – preparing of a variety of Landgate applications and settlement related documents.
- Conveyancing – commercial, residential and rural settlements – acting for purchasers and vendors in the settlement of properties.
- Securities document preparation and settlements in agribusiness, residential and commercial and liaising to facilitate security transactions and settlements for rural lenders.
Corporate and Commercial Law
- Drafting advice on matters regarding corporate trustee insolvency, security arrangements and Personal Property Security Registration issues.
- Assisting in the preparation and process of corporate acquisitions and sales, share and asset sale agreements.
Wills & Estates
- Drafting and providing advice on Wills, Enduring Power of Attorneys, Enduring Power of Guardianships and Advanced Health Directives.
- Is Your Default Interest Clause Enforceable, or is it a Penalty? Reminder on the Importance of Careful Drafting
- You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Light! Protecting Your Home’s Solar Access
- Landlords and Tenants Beware, Know Your Occupier Liability Rights and Obligations and Ensure You Insure
- Mortgagees Need a Vesting Order
- New GST Withholding Regime on “New” Residential Property
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Property Council of Australia