Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University (2012)
Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting), Murdoch University (2012)
Emma is a skilled personal injury lawyer who enjoys the challenge of complex claims. She has experience advising clients across a range of personal injury matters including motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation, public liability, medical negligence and criminal injuries.
Emma graduated from Murdoch University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting). She was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2013.
Emma’s experience includes:
- Advising and defending various religious and non-religious institutions in relation to common law claims for compensation arising from historical child sexual abuse;
- Advising insurers in relation to workers’ compensation and public liability matters;
- Advising claimant’s across a range of personal injury matters;
- Drafting legal advices, documents and submissions;
- Preparing for District Court trials;
- Appearing at the District Court for Originating Summons hearings before the Chief Judge and interlocutory applications;
- Appearing at WorkCover WA for conciliation conferences, directions hearings, extension hearings and costs assessments; and
- Negotiating settlements at pre-trial conferences and informal settlement conferences.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA)
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia