Felicity has worked extensively in the fields of general liability claims, public and product liability, and workers compensation. Much of her work has been in relation to major litigation, where she is skilled at marshalling large amounts of documentation and running complex cases.
Felicity has strong technical skills as well as a practical appreciation of the commercial realities of claims litigation. Her experience includes:
- Management of property damage litigation and claims.
- Management of standard personal injury litigation and claims through to large catastrophic injury claims.
- District and Supreme Court litigation.
- Multi-party litigation including cross claims relating to contractual indemnities and insurance clauses.
- Insurer recovery claims.
- Advising on policy and indemnity issues and interpretation.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Insurance Law Association