Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of Western Australia (2007), Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Notre Dame (2012)
Supreme Court of Western Australia (2013)
Areas of Expertise:
Henrik joined Kott Gunning in 2014 having previously worked for a personal injury practice.
He is experienced in:
- Providing advice on claims management and strategy, quantum, litigation, contractual indemnities, dispute resolution, common law exposure and quantum, liability and recovery.
- Advising on a variety of insurance related matters, principally in the workers’ compensation/employers’ indemnity areas.
- Common law claims involving employers and third parties.
- Motor vehicle accident, public liability, aircraft accident and other common law claims.
- Appearing in Workcover WA, the Supreme Court of Western Australia, the District Court of Western Australia and the Magistrates Court of Western Australia.
- Awarding Compensation for Permanent Impairment Sustained Minutes Before Death – Could It Happen Here?
- Assessing Damages for Injuries Sustained as a 7-Year Old 14 Years Later
- The Defendant’s Application to Dismiss the Plaintiff Due to an Invalid Election Considered by the District Court
- Costs Order Made Against a Worker by an Arbitrator at WorkCover WA Upheld by WA District Court Judge
- Confirming the Scope of Section 61 Applications in the WA WorkCover Jurisdiction
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Law Society of Western Australia
- The Australian Insurance Law Association