Jonathan joined the firm in 2017 as a graduate in the Commercial Dispute Resolution team and was admitted as a lawyer in 2018.
He acts for a range of corporate and individual clients and appears as both counsel and instructing solicitor in State courts.
Jonathan’s main areas of practice include:
- Corporate and personal insolvency;
- Debt recovery;
- Contractual disputes;
- Regulatory prosecutions;
- Wills, estates & trusts disputes;
- Workers’ compensation;
- Common law personal injury litigation;
- Termination of employment (unfair dismissal, general protections and breach of contract claims); and
- Occupational health and safety.
- ‘Cleaning Up’ Your Credit History – How It’s Really Done
- The Australian Financial Complaints Authority Rules – What You Need To Know
- Is a Guarantor Discharged From Liability When the Principal Contract is Varied?
- What is the Australian Financial Complaints Authority?
- Contesting Wills – Insight from Power v Smart (2018) WASC 168
- Law Society of Western Australia