Kellie graduated from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Laws in 2006. Kellie has a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice and was admitted as a Legal Practitioner in Western Australia in December 2007. Kellie was admitted to the High Court in 2007 and is also admitted to practice in Victoria.
Kellie has a wide range of litigation experience in the Federal Court of Australia, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court of Western Australia, District Court of Western Australia, District Court of Appeal, the Magistrates Court and the State Administrative Tribunal.
Kellie regularly participates in mediations, pre-trial conferences, and other alternative dispute resolution processes.
Kellie obtained the ARITA Advanced Certification – Advanced Insolvency, in 2019.
Kellie’s core areas of expertise are:
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
- Insolvency, including the appointment of liquidators/administrators, insolvent transactions, deeds of company arrangements, and preference claims.
- Debt Recovery.
- Deceased Estate disputes.
- Building and construction matters, advice and disputes.
- Legal costs.
Kellie also has substantial experience in drafting business and commercial documents, including estate planning documents, sale agreements, shareholder agreements, commercial leases, settlement deeds, loan agreements, charges, and trust documents.
- Law Society of Western Australia