Ken joined Kott Gunning in 2013 having previously been a Lawyer at Sparke Helmore. During this time he has provided pragmatic advice to a range of clients including insurers, government departments, resources and energy companies, retailers, and local businesses.
He is experienced in:
- Advising on claims management and strategy, litigation, contractual indemnities, dispute resolution, common law exposure and quantum, liability and recovery.
- Workplace accident, Motor vehicle accident, public liability, aircraft accident and other common law claims.
- Appearing at Workcover WA, the Supreme Court of Western Australia, the District Court of Western Australia and the Magistrates Court of Western Australia.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Insurance Law Association