Rhonda joined Kott Gunning in 2017, having previously been a plaintiff lawyer at a personal injury law firm. She now acts for insurer clients in workers’ compensation claims.
Rhonda’s experience includes:
- Advising on compensation and liability matters.
- Drafting WorkCover and court documents and submissions.
- Appearing in the District Court and Supreme Court.
In 2017 Rhonda was on the first ever DiveIn festival committee and helped to organise the inaugural Western Australian event following the success of the Dive In festival in London, 2015 and 10 countries in 2016. The aim of the festival is to help insurance get fit for the future, highlighting the need for diversity and inclusion in the workplace and to provide practical ideas and inspiration for how to bring about positive change.
- When it Comes to Workers Compensation, When is a Travelling Expense Not a Travelling Expense? Battle of the Clauses
- Worrying Wildlife at Work in WA?
- Sour Grapes: Supermarket Liability in Causal Act of Negligence
- Injury on a Work Trial and the Question of Incapacity
- Dolphins, Boats, Tickets, Waves and Waivers
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Insurance Law Association