Our family law team provide expertise and practical advice on all aspects of family law regardless of the size or complexity of the matter. From divorce to property settlement, to matters relating to children and child support, we are focused on working with you to resolve issues as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
We focus on building meaningful relationships, understanding your circumstances and offering realistic, accurate advice in a cost effective manner.
We offer broad expertise in negotiation, mediation, and where best for your case, litigation and advocacy. Our goal is to provide clear advice on the legal process, the likely outcomes, providing assistance and guiding you successfully through each stage of the family law process.
Our family lawyers can advise you on a number of issues, including:
- Separation and divorce
- Parenting issues in the context of separation and parenting orders or plans under the Family Law Act 1975 (Cth)
- Property settlements and financial issues
- Spousal and de facto maintenance
- Child support and child maintenance trusts
- Family provisions
- Family Court injunctions and restraining orders
- Applications for exclusive use of properties
- Enforcement of orders
- Consent orders and agreements
- Court representation
In addition to our legal expertise to assist with family law related matters, Kott Gunning have a well-developed, supportive network of commercial and property lawyers, financial planners, valuers and accountants that we work alongside.