Kott Gunning’s Property & Construction team regularly acts for the full range of industry participants, including government and statutory bodies, property owners, tenants, developers, investors, builders, contractors, financial institutions and consultants.
We have a strong reputation for providing legal advice in relation to large transactions and complex projects, having acted for various large developers on mixed commercial and residential staged strata developments.
Kott Gunning are active members of The Property Council of Australia and Strata Communities Association of WA.
In addition to our depth of experience and expertise in these areas, Kott Gunning are able to offer clients both national and international legal support through our membership of ADVOC.
Kott Gunning’s property & construction industry services include:
- Property leasing, sale and purchase
- Leasing and licencing, and lease assignments and terminations
- Commercial tenancy (retail shops) matters
- Land development, subdivisions and redevelopment
- Aged care & retirement living
- Due diligence
- Purchase and subdivision of land
- Contracts for sale of land and businesses, including:
- Contracts of sale
- Deeds of land exchange
- Tender and auction contracts
- Building and strata title subdivisions
- Joint ventures
- Construction law
- Planning & Environment
- Native title
- Heritage issues
- Compulsory acquisition
- Adverse possession
- Residential and commercial property settlement and conveyancing
Kott Gunning’s Property & Construction team have extensive experience providing legal advice to strata companies, developers, builders, proprietors, occupiers and strata managers.
We understand the legal, commercial and practical considerations that impact on strata title developments and strata mangers. In conjunction with our Litigation & Dispute Resolution team, we provide a full range of services in strata title matters including advice on all aspects of strata title law, development, dispute resolution, litigation and debt resolution.
Kott Gunning is an active member of the Strata Community Association of WA and John Park is a Member of the Australian College of Strata Lawyers.